Top 10 List that at least one coach on each team should be able to do…..
- How to log in to the system. Make sure they can log in as themselves and not a spouse or son/daughter.
- If you don’t have a password or forgot your password…..
- Go to our website www.litchfieldttll.com
- Go to the top right corner of the web page that says “Sign In”
- Enter the email address that the system knows you by (the one you receive your Tri-town emails with)
- Click forgot password and new instructions to get a new password will be emailed to you.
- IMPORTANT…when you receive the email please it will send you a link for each member who is associate with that email account. Make sure to click yours…If you don’t the system will log you in as someone else in your family and you won’t get the “Coaches Rights” that allow you to enter scores, pitch counts, view rosters w/ contact info, etc.
- Viewing the full schedule. Coaches can do this as well. Go to the Team button, click on Multi-Schedule. Scroll to the bottom to select all teams, then submit. You can switch this to a calendar view as well. You can pick as many teams as you want to see on one schedule, and can be hand if you have more than one kid on more than one team.
3. Finding their team page and how to post a bulletin.
4. Communicating with their team. Post bulletin blast or go to Roster page and click the options button.
5. Entering results and statistics. Go to the Roster section of their team page.
6. Viewing Rosters
7. Add a Practice…Facility Manager Go to the Admin Bar at the top of the screen. Go to Facilities. Go to Facility Manager. When the page comes up click the facilities that you are looking for field availability. On the top right corner you have the option to view in weekly form or calendar form.
Once you see a day in which the facility is not taken that you would like you then need to go to the next step….
Go to Scheduling, Go to Add Game/Practice.
- Enter Date
- Enter Start Time and Enter End Time
- Choose a facility from the dropdown based on your prior inquirer noted above.
- Enter your Team from the Dropdown. Take note that system will only let you choose your team that you are assigned to.
THE BATTING CAGES WILL NOT GO WITH FIELDS THIS YEAR. BOTH BATTING CAGES WILL GO TOGETHER AS A PACKAGE AND CAN BE RESERVED ONLINE. OBVIOULSY IF NO ONE RESERVES IT IS UP FOR GRABS. PLEASE TAKE NOT THAT SOFTBALL WILL BE USING THE CAGE ON MONDAYS. IT IS NOT IN SCHEDULE YET BUT WILL BE IN SHORTLY.
8. Edit a Practice, change date, time, location etc…Go to facility manager as described in #7.….Pick the field on the right hand side that your practice is on. Click on the icon of your practice. This will bring you to the page where you can edit.
- Change Date if desired
- Change Start Time and Enter End Time if desired
- Change a facility from the dropdown if desired
**Take note that you need to confirm as described fully in #3 if fields are available first do instructions complete as noted in #3, the system won’t allow you to double book however you may be frustrating to keep searching for available fields without viewing what is currently scheduled.”
9. Rain Outs
Coaches need to assess fields and get in touch with Commissioner of that division to make decision. This needs to happen in as much advance as possible however at a minimum 90 minutes prior to game/practice time. We can’t have players on their way to the field and then cancel.
Commissioners will post Bulletin on Main homepage of Website. Coaches are responsible for emailing teams.